Latest News Headlines
Latest Update: June 15, 2016
- Older Americans with diabetes living longer without disability, US study shows
- Type 1 diabetes may be triggered by bacteria
- High-priced drugs used to treat diabetic macular edema not cost-effective
- Study finds targeting 'ideal cardiovascular health' lowers diabetes risk, but with ethnic differences
- Record number of people have diabetes in Wales, survey finds
- Long-term blood glucose control can reduce diabetic retinopathy progression
The Importance of a Healthy Diet
We often say that a healthy diet starts with a first step. Well, here's some mouth-watering recipes to make on your own to enjoy alone or with family and friends. Come and browse our delicious dishes, found from all around the world, and share them with us and others.
DID YOU KNOW THAT….?
TODF has a magnificient blog on Tumblr! You can get great healthy advice, read the plight of actual diabetics, and view other fantastic stuff!
Visit our Tumblr blog
Make a donation to TODF
Your Support Is Welcome!
Support our plight as we fight against diabetes by clicking here
Is Weight Loss Surgery good for you?
Learn more about Bariatric surgical procedures
How can they help, and how can they put you at risk.